If you are an avid gamer, you must be knowing the difficulties of handling a mouse and a keyboard together. It gets quite irritating and messed up. You cannot simply focus on the game because of this messy controlling setup, and you may miss out on the chance of winning a tournament. A true gamer will never miss an opportunity of winning a game. So there needs to be a controlling system that lets you play freely without any hindrances and confusion.
Here steps in Citystate – New Indie City Building Game – an Economic and …. It is a highly beneficial app for gamers. It lets you control the game in an effortlessly simple manner. Basically, the function of Xpadder is to simulate the movements of your mouse and keyboard. For this purpose, it utilizes a standard gamepad. With Xpadder, you can control the game with the help of a handheld controller. It is an extremely popular application across gamers. There are 4 million-plus users of Xpadder. It enables you to play games with high graphics on your PC. It does not matter whether your computer supports any controller or not. Xpadder will help you play the games in a smooth and hassle-free manner.
Features of Xpadder:
Xpadder is exceedingly popular among users because of its unique and innovative features. Let us go through these features in a detailed manner:
- Xpadder supports different types of multiplayer games. So you need not play just solo games. Using Xpadder, you can have fun with your teammates by playing multiplayer games.
- Xpadder is compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista. So if you are still using these versions, Xpadder will still help you out while playing games.
- Xpadder is capable of supporting 16 controllers simultaneously.
- Xpadder allows gamers to play browser games.
- It is available for all versions of Windows. So you can use this app no matter which version of Windows you are using.
- Xpadder is specially designed for joysticks, gamepads, and arcade sticks.
- Xpadder also lets you control several other systems like the web browser, music player, and video player, and so on.
- It also works alongside dance mats, guitars, drum kits, and steering wheels.
- Xpadder consists of shortcut keys for controlling different applications.
- It is possible to use Xpadder on both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows.
Installation requirement for Xpadder:
Seeing the features, you might be wanting to download this application as soon as possible. But just downloading it is not enough. You have to pay attention to the minimum installation requirement of Xpadder. This will ensure that you enjoy hassle-free and uninterrupted gameplay while using Xpadder. Let us have a look at the installation requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / XP/ 7/8/10
- Storage: 1.05 MB
- Version: 5.7/5.3
- Uninterrupted internet connectivity
- Softwars: You need to Download MSI Afterburner and if you’re streaming then Streamlabs OBS.
How to download Xpadder for your PC?
Downloading Xpadder is a simple procedure. If you follow the below-given steps, then you can easily download Xpadder and use it to enhance your gaming experience. Let us have a look at the downloading steps:
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website of Xpadder. You need to download it from the official site only.
- Step 2: Now, you have to extract Xpadder. For this purpose, unzip it where you want to save the program. You can make a folder for this purpose.
- Step 3: This step involves running the Xpadder by double-clicking on it. Also, you have to configure your gamepad. For this purpose, you have to click on the “New” option. Thus you reach the Controller editor. For adding a profile picture, you can click on the “Image” tab and choose your picture. The next tabs are used in the configuration of thumbsticks. You have to check the “Enabled” box, and thus the program will automatically detect and prompt you to press the directions. For moving the directional pad to another location, you need to just drag and drop. Also, you can add buttons quite conveniently. Just press the buttons on your gamepad, and they will appear automatically in the layout.
- Step 4: This step involves setting up your profile. You have to assign keys to your pad’s buttons, and this can be done by clicking upon the corresponding “button” in the profile.
- Step 5: When you are done with all the assignments, you can save the profile for later use. To have access to your profile again, you need to go to the “open” option. It is also possible to swap between profiles quite conveniently.
Once you are done with the downloading and configuration process, you can easily use Xpadder to play games without any difficulty and challenges.