Do you like fiction and role play? Want to line in a hypothetical place of yours and create your own space? Have you always wanted to live in a story and become a hero? If yes, then this is the perfect match for you. Kingdom of hearts as you might have got an idea is a fictional and role-based game. It is filled with action and stories to create a perfect thrill for you.
The Kingdom of Hearts is a successful project of a Japanese company Square Enix. Many of its series have been drastically successful, and many of its future plans are to come soon. It is so successful that its merchandise has been sold very aggressively. The series has already launched its 14 games, which undoubtedly have huge success.
Download Corsair icue software if you’re using Corsair Gaming keyboard and mice.
Sora, the lead character accompanied by Donald Duck and Goofy, the Disney legends, go on the Journey to the Kingdom of Hearts. It is one of the best-selling PlayStation games for North America and many other countries. The Game has shipped around 30 million copies around the world. Spreading happiness through the games
It is believed that the Kingdom of hearts is a collaboration between Disney and Square Enix, which is predominantly seen in its concept.
On mentioning the overall concept, the Game is centered on the character named Sora. Sora begins her Journey and experiences several Disney, Enix, and Pixar characters.
The Kingdom of heart Games Series:
1 Kingdom Hearts: was introduced in 2002 characters of Sora, Kairi, and Riku were introduced. It was a PlayStation version. The concept of the plot was hearts and dark beings known as heartless.
2. Kingdom of hearts and chain of memories: It was released in 2004 again for PlayStation. The plot of the Game involved battle through cards
3. Kingdom of hearts coded: was released in 2010 with the updated gameplay of the previous two versions
4 Kingdom of hearts 358/2: released on 2010 PlayStation where the first time villain, Xehanort, was introduced.
5. Kingdom of Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance: was released in 2012, and the plot was based on Sora and Riku’s mark of mystery exam.
Kingdom of hearts is an electronic game with Morden modification, and its sequel has also been it’s a great contributor for its success. Not only this, the fusion of Disney and Enix character has also been added to the contributor lists.
Looking at the present and past performance, it seems like the Game will certainly have a bright future.
Let’s have a glimpse at its upcoming project:
Kingdom of hearts Dark road: the Game was released in early 2020 and looks like it is already a success
News has come up that two new human characters will be put in in the upcoming series of the Game to add up to the spice of the storyline.
Features of Kingdom of Hearts
- One of the best-selling PlayStations and PC games
- High quality of Graphics
- Fiction and plot-based
- Console based Game
- Can be played on PC as well
- Acclaimed sequel game
- Disney based characters
- Commercially successful even it has got a controversial storyline
- The heroes of the Game get into the clash with Xehanort several times
- The user can’t get over it even after playing several times
System Requirement to download Kingdom of Hearts PC
- Operating System: Windows 10/7/8/8.1
- Processor: AMD six-core CPU; intel Quad Core CPU
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon and higher
- Graphics Memory: 3GB
Steps to download Kingdom of hearts PC
- Click on download button
- Download Kingdom of hearts installer
- Open the installer then click on the Next button and choose the directory where you need to install it
- Then the full version of the Game begins to download
- Finally, you can open the Game and enjoy it.